Saturday, January 8, 2011

Ava Rose



Ava Rose joined our family on November 18, 2010. She is so adored that we have had to set timers and have 'holding rotations' so all of her brothers and especially her sister can get enough of her! How great to be so loved by so many! And be loved by her. I have a quote hanging over her rocking chair:
"How beautiful a thing
when those who are so fresh from God
love us." Charles Dickens
After a stormy 2010, she has been our healing rain. I am so grateful. We love you Rosie!
These are some pictures of her at 5 days. (thanks Katie) More to come, you can be sure.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I had no idea you have a new little one. I’m just a little jealous. And a girl . . . a sister for Olivia! I love it! She is beautiful! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete