Thursday, September 1, 2011

Farewell Grandma Gleed


Today I found out about the passing of a dear friend and stalwart example.  
Margaret Gleed was an inspiration to all -- anyone who knew her would probably say that their life was blessed because of their acquaintance with her. She always had a cheerful smile and wonderful words of wisdom. I especially admired her love of the scriptures and powerful optimism. I know she is so happily reunited with her sweetheart, a day she has long awaited! I will miss you and will never forget the inspiration you were in my life and that of my children! Thank you for your beautiful life.


2 comments:

  1. Beautifully said. She will definitely be missed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, she was a wonderful lady. I wish I could have immersed myself more in her wisdom.

    ReplyDelete