Thursday, April 19, 2012

Happy Belated Olivia!

Wow are you really 10 years old? We were so excited when you joined our family, especially after having two little boys already. 



Everyone said, and continues to say that you look just like your daddy, with your pretty blue eyes and amazing hair. It was such a treat to have a little girl-infulence in the family. But we soon found out that you wanted to be just like your brothers! Not much princess-play happening around our house.


Easter 2003




You have always been a spunky one, with a mind of your own. You were born independent! I love that about you, your strength, and self-confidence, and especially what a great helper you are to me. You are my right hand gal, my second pair of hands, my best babysitter. Ava has been so lucky to have you as a big sister! You are so responsible, sometimes I think YOU should be the mom. 

Max and Livi have a really like / really dislike relationship.

April, 2010--just before your baptism

So glad you joined our family! Keep writing stories, loving babies and working hard in school. We love you.

ALLES GUTE ZUM GEBURTSTAG!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment